• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

From Garbage To Gold...Glowing Gold

I think so too. I also just found some new stuff I will be buying this weekend, so it's time to kill it with bad ass splatter!! You guys are in for a real treat....

and to think it was a total trashed frame as far as the color/chrome goes....It was flaking all over, looked like it was a painters work pair and it fell in the cleanout bucket, and just needed the Dr's touch...lol

Icons are done and new pix to follow shortly...Gotta love painting frames...It's so enjoyable to take something otherwise bland or just normal, and make it something with "Flair"

is that your pair or another custom job?
can't wait to see the finaly pair . . .

Actually my pair for a change. I am doing another one maybe tomorrow. I have to finish Walker's sick ass pair if the temps work with me. I have had some issues with the base coat so far, and that stuff (the other wicked cool stuff) is f-in temper-mental as hell!

Thank you sir...More to come, more to come. If I only had a stash of raw frames...hmmmmmmm

here's a couple more pix, longer exposure and the icons in...

IMG_8127.jpg

Damn 2nd story floors...tried to hold still, but a 30 sec exposure pics up every bit of movement...
IMG_8125.jpg

Latest Posts

Back