• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

FS Or FT: Artist Series Mambo Antix

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

These sunglasses are NIB, come with all associated paper work and have never been worn. They are in mint condition. Once I received them they went straight into my cabinet and have only been taken out for the purpose of these pictures being taken!

I payed $400 for these but am willing to take a loss ($335 shipped internationally) if I have to, tho I would much rather a trade with something of similar value (happy to take something cheaper with cash or something more expensive and I can add cash)

Wouldn't mind some X-Metals!

Any questions, feel free to ask!

22271420.jpg

c8bd1c96.jpg

9be0180d.jpg

918ff090.jpg

3821e1bc.jpg

Some people reacted to this post.
Ahh I want these so badly. Awesome set it great shape man. Just don't have the cash to blow...whoever gets this is one lucky person

looks nice man good luck with your sale love that little man that holds your sunnies

Saw one go onebay last night for. £133.. Man I would love these!!

Username Hidden said:
Saw one go onebay last night for. £133.. Man I would love these!!

I mailed that guy and asked told him I'd give him £160 if he sold them to me instead of auction. He declined :laugh:

Username Hidden said:
I mailed that guy and asked told him I'd give him £160 if he sold them to me instead of auction. He declined :laugh:

So you were the guy that offered him 160, cause I mailed me and asked as well to sell them to me outside of ebay and he said he had already received and declined an offer, oh well, my search goes on.

Ha. I wish.

[Update:] Will consider trading these for other sunglasses outside the Artist Series! If you want/need these and have something in your collection that you're willing to part with, PM me and we might be able to arrange something!

Contemplating a trade with someone here on the forum, but nothing concrete yet!

Still open to offers! Thinking an X Metal would be nice!! *hint hint*

Username Hidden said:
Contemplating a trade with someone here on the forum, but nothing concrete yet!

Still open to offers! Thinking an X Metal would be nice!! *hint hint*

Which X Metal?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back