1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous I love working Dispatch

Rating:
    100%
    I bought these and honestly for some reason just never wore them, only tried them on. I think it's the black ink frame im not digging. I try and try to tell myself i'll wear 'em but i dont. No scratches or marks.

I'll start out with $65 shipped priority mail / delivery confirmation. Sounds like a good price since the Holbrook edition goes for $69 from what I've been told at Vaults.
    Trades: Equal condition Valentino Rossi Holbrook, open to other offers.

Thank's for looking!
    :help::bump:
    I know Pic's always help: Sorry but the Canvas Fuel Cell's will never be fore sale so don't bother asking.
    FS Or Trade: Australian Red/Blue Ruby Fuel Cell - PICT0032.jpg

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Trying to sell a set myself Yoshi, I don't exactly dig the black ink either and the ruby is a little too flashy for me

3. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    LOL...no, buy mine don't buy TheDutchman's pair! lol. Yeah it's not really a favorite colorway for me.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    You can have this turf Yoshi, think I might put it on eBay since it's BNIB

5. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    LOL I avoid ebay now...been 'screwed' to many times with mis-labeled Oakley's. I appreciate the kind words tho! if no one wants these i'll just keep them i won't die.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Just listed then. eBay Australia is good, we are a relatively honest bunch and the few fakes that do show up are crowded out of the market by the genuine items so it's not worth even trying to rip people off. At first I loved these sunnies but now I don't. they would fit in perfectly for a carribean holiday...but not much else lol

7. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    lol. funny, along with a Propeganda Hijinx.

8. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    Open to trades for Fuel Cell / Dispatch lenses.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Sorry I'm confused. Are you selling the fuel cells in the picture or some other pair?

10. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    the aussie fuel cell.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.