1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    When i bought my Juliet pair in Sept, they came with the Titanium Iridium lenses. I wore them twice and decided that they had a bit too much contrast for me, I swapped in my VR28 BIP, which seemed a bit toned down on contrast for me which I prefer.

I don't think I will ever use the Titanium lenses, so I have decided to sell them. I will get pictures asap. they are basically brand new, no issues or scratches.

They will come in the box I received my VR28 BIP lenses in.

I would like $30 plus shipping for these.

Like I mentioned i will get some pictures of them once I get home

here is one picture of them in the frames:
    FS: Titanium Iridium Lenses For Juliet - 2011-09-27_10-46-50_62.jpg

Attached Files:

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous X-Metalhead

Rating:
    100%
    whats the condition? and will you ship to australia?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    They are in almost new condition, Not sure when they were originally purchased, but they came on the juliets I bought from xmetalmaniac. I will get pictures tonight after work

As for shipping to Australia, as long as you are willing to pay shipping, I have no issues selling them to you..

4. Anonymous

Anonymous X-Metalhead

Rating:
    100%
    Jeff, could you take some shots of it whith no flash? i just want to see what color the iridium shows up as. i havent had TI lenses before so i wanna see what they look like. im interested though so please check the shipping cost from you to me (in perth, western australia) and perhaps you can pm me? thanks again

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Yeah will do on the Pictures.. I will also check into shipping later as well..

6. Anonymous

Anonymous X-Metalhead

Rating:
    100%
    thanks Jeff! btw do these have the titanium script on the lenses?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    No script that I recall seeing

8. Anonymous

Anonymous I love working Dispatch

Rating:
    100%
    Im a big fan of TI lenses and Tungsten, my two favorites.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    If BriP doesnt want it, I will take it. Postage is $13.95 by USPS Priority Mail International flat rate box to both Aus and the UK, even cheaper if you send in in a small padded envelope.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    thanks for the USPS Info..

I will let you know as soon as i get Pictures up and hear back from BriP

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.