1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Im reluctantly selling my pair of Silver/Ice Iridium Wiretaps. They are in almost mint condition apart from a tiny amount of wear on one of the icons and a very tiny mark above the 'O'. One of the arms seems a little looser than the other but not a problem.

Im selling them as i dont really have the money to have a collection, ive been into Oakleys since i was a kid but can only really buy a pair every couple of years, believe me if i could have a collection they would stay but i need the money to pay for a new pair.

I think these would make a lovely addition to the hardcore collections about (insert envy here) and would love to see these going to a fan

Please see pics attached and if you have any questions or offers feel free to pm me

Cheers

Paulus

FS Wiretap Ice/Silver - img3292o.jpg
    FS Wiretap Ice/Silver - img3277w.jpg
    FS Wiretap Ice/Silver - img3275w.jpg
    FS Wiretap Ice/Silver - img3273mq.jpg
    FS Wiretap Ice/Silver - img3272gd.jpg
    FS Wiretap Ice/Silver - img3268qn.jpg

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    just a fyi, you need to post a price per forum rules. good luck with the sale.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

ooops my bad, i really have no idea how much to sell for, im a bit of a newbie to the forum and they seem pretty rare but i dont want to take the p$ss and ask too much, im too English lol

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Im thinking between £120 - £150

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    no prob, just trying to help out! good luck with the sale!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Not very rare or popular actually, you'll be lucky to get $50

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Yeah i want it for US$50

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest