• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Fuel Cell Brown Smoke Lenses

Eyesenish

Oakley Beginner
Hey guys ive been serching everywhere on the net and cant seem to find pics of these smoke brown frames with any other lense colors on them except dark bronze, ive bought some polarized bronze lenses but didnt like em they were too "light" for me so i would like something darker but that still goes well with frame so if any of you guys can post me up some pics of different lenses on a set that would great! thanks in advance :)

If Bronze Polarised is too light then Gold Iridium Polarised would be your best bet to keep roughly inline with frame colour.

I would imagine you would have to get them cut.
Someone more savvy with cutting lenses would be able to confirm for you

Tungsten Iridium Polarised would be another option which was produced in a Brown Smoke frame in Antix so colourwise itll look good. Just try a tungsten polarised before you commit to it

I've got a pair of the brown smoke Antix with the Tungsten Iridium Polarized lenses as well as a pair of root beer with the bronze polarized lenses.

The TI are definitely darker, but it doesn't seem by much. Much harder to see your eyes through the TI though.

Last edited:
Back