• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Fuel Cell: Fall Out / Rust Decay

I have loved these since I saw them in the rep book. However I can not see myself buying a pair of $650 fuel cells. Probably the only fuel cells I won't be adding to my collection. :(

Has anyone else who has bought these seen the little tiny sticker inside the case that says "case made in China"?

Fuel Cell shows sold out online. I wonder if thats the entire 1000 or just an initial batch sold out.

Honestly I can believe people are buying these at $650.... I mean they are cool but come on. Just adds fuel to the fire over at lux to raise prices.

Fuel Cell shows sold out online. I wonder if thats the entire 1000 or just an initial batch sold out.
I'm sure you guys will eventually hear this.

There was supposed to be a batch of 1000 but that never ended up happening. They came up pretty far short of the 1000 that was supposed to be produced.. As for the price I know it was supposed to be better but due to circumstances the price point ended up getting raised.