• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Fuel Cell: Fall Out / Rust Decay

Real exact number? No. But it's supposed to be quite a bit less than 1000 for each. The plan was 1000

if the number is lower, Oakley should publicize it to justify the pricing. They are too secretive with production number of "limited" models. Just tell us How many were made Oakley, somebody there has to know the exact numbers.

I'm sure you guys will eventually hear this.

There was supposed to be a batch of 1000 but that never ended up happening. They came up pretty far short of the 1000 that was supposed to be produced.. As for the price I know it was supposed to be better but due to circumstances the price point ended up getting raised.

Do you know what circumstances caused them to produce fewer?

Well people have complained abt the price but i believe the pricing will be much more on the 3rd party market in a year or so.

Well people have complained abt the price but i believe the pricing will be much more on the 3rd party market in a year or so.
I agree with you there.

Since you also picked up more than one you can verify that each one is unique along with the boxes.

Did you manage to see the little sticker I mentioned inside either of your boxes?

Yes, I did, inside on the front part of the foam where you have to look almost upside down to see it :)

There is a pair at the vault in Woodbridge, Va ..I checked em out. They are pretty cool. I passed on em though.i like the feel of em and case is cool. I didn't see the China sticker..must of missed it!