• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Gearbox Watch Markdown

Looks like someone tried to use a flathead screwdriver to open the back. You need a watch battery replacement tool. Not too expensive. It will fit in those little grooves in the back and allow you to unscrew it.

I'm guessing it was a return.
thanks for the advice dude
you are a lifesaver :)

Or you can just sell it and be off with all your problems :p
:eek:
dude , totally uncool uncool
well , I'll give it a try , if not I'll let you know

If you're seriously displeased with your purchase... I can arrange that you'll get your money back ... Plus ship...

Win-win
well , first of all I want to see if it works with a new battery
hopefully is just beaten in the outside and not the inside , you feel me
after that if I'm not satisfied , let's do the deal

well , first of all I want to see if it works with a new battery
hopefully is just beaten in the outside and not the inside , you feel me
after that if I'm not satisfied , let's do the deal
I do hope it all works out for you ... You may have to ship it to HQ or find a real good jeweler.

If not, send me a PM ...

No prob man. Good luck. Hope it all works out. Id say Amazon still owes you an apology.

I do hope it all works out for you ... You may have to ship it to HQ or find a real good jeweler.

If not, send me a PM ...
thanks
definitely
let's see what happens
we'll be in touch ;)

This is similar to the one I used to use when I worked for RadioShack. Before they stopped letting us replace batteries. I don't know how good this particular one is, but something similar.

SPANNER WRENCH STYLE WATCH CRAB TOOL
That's quite cool, I didn't know they looked like that...

I always thought they looked something like a flat spoon with those 'teeth' spread out at the appropriate angles

Those work too. I just always used these because we had them in the store. As long as you're careful, either will work.

Latest Posts

Back