• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Deal Gen 1 R1 Plasma-Jade Iridium Serial 004528

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Have to say I'm no expert. Four digit romeo goes to 9999 with then they go to the 6 digit serial. At the end of the day I think as a seller or trader focus on the condition and quality of work done on the lenses and condition of frame

Some people reacted to this post.
The 4 digit serial only applies to the Jordan Romeo which as we know is the X-Metal colourway with red earsocks. Other X-Metal, Plasma and Titanium frames all have 6 digit serials prefaced with 00 for the first 9999.

The only exception being the 2nd generation frames which had a A at the end.

Source O-Review: X-Metal Serial List

####
Michael Jordan Romeo

######
All Romeo or Time Bomb

######A
Romeo 2nd Gen (Plasma/ Titanium)

Username Hidden said:
The 4 digit serial only applies to the Jordan Romeo which as we know is the X-Metal colourway with red earsocks. Other X-Metal, Plasma and Titanium frames all have 6 digit serials prefaced with 00 for the first 9999.

The only exception being the 2nd generation frames which had a B at the end.

The second gen actually had an A following the number

As Tavers says ,the mans plasma frame was amongst the first 5000 of that colour finish,so he is quite right in what he said initially.

thanks guys!

Email of apology was already sent!!! For the rest of the forum, I will try to get the facts straight before posting in the future... sorry to everyone!

~greg

Still looking for offers of trades or $ and what not, really kinda interested in anything. PM if interested! Thanks again everyone

pm sent

what trade are you looking for?

X-Metals :)