• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Going rate for C-Six Aluminum

$285 in 1999 → 2018 | Inflation Calculator

R1 inflation at $285 = $431.10 in today's dollars. So, considering a mint plasma R1 sold for $750...that's $320 more.

C-SIX inflation at $1500 = $1761.98 in today's dollars. $320 more...= $2081 which is quite a bit less than $2200.

Market declined LNIB C-SIX for $2250 but did accept at $2000:
For Sale - C Six Aluminum New In Box With Tags Everything Included

Therefore, I have to conclude that the C-Six HAS seen similar rise in value compared to some of the sought after X-Metals.

Those were my Oakley’s. I did sell them for $2200. They were NIB with everything.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Those were my Oakley’s. I did sell them for $2200. They were NIB with everything.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nicely done, but it is just one sale. There has been others that have gone for cheaper. That was my point. There’s also some R1s that have sold for $900...

I guess what all this boils down to is that as much as you want to spend or sell to be fair is up to the individual, like here and eBay it’s an open market, you can suggest what a price should be but what you value it at will always be different then what someone else values it at, there will always be someone desperate or have the funds to purchase for the asking price. If not then it will sit for a long time until either they give up or Sell it cheaper. The down fall is if it does sell, everybody thinks that’s the market price and floods the market.

Think he went to visit his mom on the corner:whistle: going to bring her an eight ball:twitch: for A gift. whatever that is :lol:
Because it is 4:14am and I forgot to go to bed. Here is a picture of a dude in a dress turning tricks.
Capture+_2018-08-19-23-13-18.png