1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. wysatta1

wysatta1 Oakley Enthusiast

So i saw a gentleman jogging today with what looked to me to be some red camo thumps. Upon research on the subject i see they are actually a special edition thus sparking my interest. What would the going price be on these with cords box and all. (so i know how much saving up i will have to do wink wink) Going Rate For Red Camo "lil John" Thumps - 5612519619_00f0072615.jpg

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. the_owl

the_owl Oakley Expert

they are rare, but not super collectible. $150- $200 ?

3. wysatta1

Gravy! I know what i am saving up for now! Hopefully my fast jackets or tin tins sale. Found out i do not need perscriptions afterall so it opens up my budget a little

4. Oakleynerd

Oakleynerd Moderator Staff Member Premium Member

i would pay for a BNIB a bit more than 200 bucks . . .

5. Oakley_Sight

Oakley_Sight Gotta love a good DOG

I need that pair to complete the three camo colours. Missed out on a pair here in the UK for £88.00 :sad:

6. wysatta1

Actually there is 4 camo colors. Shadow snow blue ichiro and this. There are a pair of lil jon zeros with same color scheme

7. Max Fearlight

Max Fearlight Oakley Beginner

id love to see pix of these. thats one i havnt known about till now. plus there was a tribal thump as well.

8. Oakley_Sight

Oakley_Sight Gotta love a good DOG

Love to see the Blue Ichiro Camo's. I thought there were only 3 camo colours plus the tribals. If it ain't camo I'm not really interested in them.

9. Max Fearlight

Max Fearlight Oakley Beginner

indeed there were 3 in red, white, night camo that came with thump 1. these are the best known ones. i do not know anything about the blue camo ichiro thump. im interested to see. the tribal was released with thump 1.5 abit later after the thump 1 which had a larger capacity of 512mb, twice as much as the 256mb of the night camo thump 1. the white camo had 128mb.

10. fingerprint

fingerprint Oakley Beginner

good memories wearing in the club and enjoy own music :)