• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Going Rate For Red Camo "lil John" Thumps

When the Red Camo Lil Jon Thump was first released the retail in the UK was £365, making it the most expensive glass on the market at that time, I even paid £320 for my own pair which I still have complete as new. It is hard to imagine any of the official releases of Thump selling now for near the original retail prices, but you look at them now and they still look absolutely incredible.
Absolutely agree. I love wearing mine when walking my two dogs of going to the gym in the summer. So cool when you can flip those lenses up too.

Hello oakley_sight I think it was me who got the cameo red thump off the bay brand new in box they feel comfy on but I'm useless with computers so not put any music on them but I will

Hello oakley_sight I think it was me who got the cameo red thump off the bay brand new in box they feel comfy on but I'm useless with computers so not put any music on them but I will

DAMN. It was local to me too. Hope you like them. If you get bored of them let me know. I'd be interested in exchanging. Putting music on is simple. Just plug them in then drag & drop the files. Let me know how you get on or if you need some help.

Back