• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Going under the knife

Maybe a sip of a nice bourbon to get you over the hump?

Very happy to hear all went well and you are back home.

I advise you to stay off EBay and the exchange area while on meds.

Ok guys. I'm out, I'm home, and I'm in PAIN. Even with dilaudid and Hydrocodone. At least it went well. Still going in and out of consciousness though. Doc said I had two hernias, so I guess I got a twofer. Lol. Thanks for the prayers and well wishes.
My prayers worked! You're home and ok! I'm happy you got THEM taken care of. Wishing and praying for you to have a speedy recovery! :angel:

Maybe a sip of a nice bourbon to get you over the hump?

Very happy to hear all went well and you are back home.

I advise you to stay off EBay and the exchange area while on meds.

Bourbon, whiskey, or even scotch would be great. Still a bit dizzy from the stuff they gave me earlier. Though. About that eBay thing.... Too late. Bought some really cheap Juliets at a bargain prices. They even modified the nose bridge with screws instead of the regular pins to make maintenance easier. So awesome, and a bargain too for just $450.00 each. I bought every last pair they had! J/K. Lol. Thanks for the well wishes.

My prayers worked! You're home and ok! I'm happy you got THEM taken care of. Wishing and praying for you to have a speedy recovery! :angel:

YES they did. My Bro! Thanks so much. You are like a real brother to me, man. Now I'm returning the favor and praying for u. I have faith it will get figured out.

:drinks: Here's to your speedy recovery! Good to see you back!

And, just for laughs...
o.png

Latest Posts

Back