• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Gold Carbon Fiber Money Clip in Vault Stores

7b7096050d877c6b7165ed4d54b146c2.jpg
392ce31be4c8f2a9fc1cd517efc24089.jpg
267380858131ab2db759fb78ee8f4621.jpg

Was lucky enough to find a local store with one by my house .. it's huge!!! Not sure if I'll keep it as a display item or use it daily, since I don't carry cash much.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

[...] I was at vine wood at open today and they were already gone. Someone must have went last night and picked up the last few of them.
If you are talking about the Vineland Vault in Orlando, something shady seems to have happened there. When I talked to the manager on Thursday, she said that they had no clips in stock and had never received any. But people bought them there on Thursday. As of an hour ago, Oakley's inventory system shows that Vineland has two still available, but I doubt you would be able to buy them if you went there.

If you are talking about the Vineland Vault in Orlando, something shady seems to have happened there. When I talked to the manager on Thursday, she said that they had no clips in stock and had never received any. But people bought them there on Thursday. As of an hour ago, Oakley's inventory system shows that Vineland has two still available, but I doubt you would be able to buy them if you went there.
Aaaaaaaaall going to a scalper.

7b7096050d877c6b7165ed4d54b146c2.jpg
392ce31be4c8f2a9fc1cd517efc24089.jpg
267380858131ab2db759fb78ee8f4621.jpg

Was lucky enough to find a local store with one by my house .. it's huge!!! Not sure if I'll keep it as a display item or use it daily, since I don't carry cash much.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It does look nice. I won't deny that... I just won't have any use for it.

Sent from Q's S8+

The initial presentation is super nice. Opening the box, looking at the money clip...so nice! I just shipped two away (to members here), and if I carried more cash, I might just get one for myself, but...mostly cards for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk while sitting on the toilet

The initial presentation is super nice. Opening the box, looking at the money clip...so nice! I just shipped two away (to members here), and if I carried more cash, I might just get one for myself, but...mostly cards for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk while sitting on the toilet

I'm considering using mine as a wallet of sorts.. Usually don't carry too much cash, but thinking of starting to carry some and then just putting my ID,debit card, and credit card in the middle of the cash and just carrying that. And leaving the rest of my cards and other stuff in my car..

I carry so many extra cards, weather it's reward cards, business cards etc, it's ridiculous