• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Gold Carbon Fiber Money Clip in Vault Stores

You could use a cool money clip and chuck the rubber band .....lol

View attachment 374524
I do need to upgrade from this, though. Just not to a money clip.
d0ab004518c624b3d6ca72fdd6a07761.jpg

Sent from Q's S8+

I had a George Costanza that was falling apart the card part was stretched and torn and CC's would fall out. Too fat to keep in my pocket. It had a money clip on the outside and if I didn't keep about 400 dollars in cash in it (the thickness of it) it would also fall out. Now I have a fairly skinny Olive color Oakley wallet that I can put in my pocket. I got for 10 bucks on clearance.

__10.jpg

To be honest, just because it shows up in the online inventory that doesnt mean they have them in the store. I have searched many items over the years and its incorrect A LOT of the time.

I'd love to add one of these to my collection. If any O-Brothers out there have any available at their stores and wouldn't mind picking one up for me, let me know.

This Fossil has seen better days. This has turned into an intervention. Lol

Sent from Q's S8+

I'll say, my fossil wall has held up better than my last few wallets have. It's now starting to fall apart (2 years), only because of the car slots on the inside breaking