• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Grey Lens

I'm with you - I want the darkest possible. Even the Blue Iridium, despite being Iridium coated, isn't dark enough for me (for a really bright day). I've seen a lot of Grey lenses at the Vault and just never pulled the trigger despite being at insane discounts. The regular Black Iridium seems to be fine; got a pair of Polarized Black Iridiums coming and I'm curious to see if they are even better.

Also worth mentioning that ever since I switched to Oakley, I've been using my eye drops much less. I was a daily (sometimes twice) eye drop addict. That morning sun on the way to work was a killer. Not to mention on the weekends when I'm working on my car or in the yard for hours.

if your headaches really are migraines, get yourself some anti migraine medication from the "tryptan" family. Very safe and effective for migraine. sorry to go off topic.

Not supposed to have high blood presure since i was 14 so i treat with excedrin before it turns into migraine

I bought a pair of frogskins with grey lenses. I am worried by that rainbowish colors on the lenses when I look on it indoor under neon white light. I bought it second hand and I am sure about the frame but not sure about lenses. Please check it in same conditions before reply me.

Latest Posts

Back