• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Hand Painted Holiday Pairs - who got what?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but none of the $10,000 ebay pairs have sold?
I'd be quite surprised if they ever did at that price. But the response to them not selling has typically been to increase the price yet further, I presume on the basis that these are perceived as Veblen goods and weren't yet expensive enough to make them appealing!

Closer look at the tie dye radars on eBay has a factory pilot sunglass bag. According to Brian takumi the tie dyes didn't come with a special bag.

WOW another set. who in the heck is this guy?? us forum members are struggling to get these and for some reason its easy for this dufus to get them, another 10k piece?????????

WOW another set. who in the heck is this guy?? us forum members are struggling to get these and for some reason its easy for this dufus to get them, another 10k piece?????????

He went and got them the first day they came out, then added them to his collection on eBay of insane priced items. He even has followers adding their items at the same price! Monkey see monkey do!

pretty sure kblis is a girl, right?
This seller makes a living flipping oakleys. You can see auction they won, then the item relisted $100 more a week later

Latest Posts

Back