• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Hand Painted Holiday Pairs - who got what?

Now would you put more of a value on the more recently sold or say the Petterson frogs?
You dont since one of the pairs sold for 4k im sure the rest will follow it is what it is. Peterson frogs?? No clue on the holiday painted pairs there is your evidense it sold 3999 A penny less 4k.

I would like to see if another pair sells for that amount or more. There's always that one statistical anomaly...otherwise known as the dumbass buyer. Whether it can pull the same amount again and, more importantly, whether it can maintain collector interest and value over the years is what will be interesting to observe.

I would like to see if another pair sells for that amount or more. There's always that one statistical anomaly...otherwise known as the dumbass buyer. Whether it can pull the same amount again and, more importantly, whether it can maintain collector interest and value over the years is what will be interesting to observe.
Dumbass or not it sold so theres 23 more pairs accountable im sure the 2 other listed were sold on that amount you probably wont see them on ebay for awhile if not never there are 12 pieces i think that forum members have i doubt they would sell less than the amount sold on ebay THATS AN IF THEY SELL THEIRS.

Well luckily they got spread around. Could have been worse if someone cornered the market on them. Nice to know that forum members snagged up what they could.

Dumbass or not it sold so theres 23 more pairs accountable im sure the 2 other listed were sold on that amount you probably wont see them on ebay for awhile if not never there are 12 pieces i think that forum members have i doubt they would sell less than the amount sold on ebay THATS AN IF THEY SELL THEIRS.
grammar... can't.... musn't.... but the grammar...

breathe.gif

There are private collectors out there, who whether it be 4k, 10k, it doesn't make much difference to in a monetary sense.

In fact there's someone out there I can think of off the top of my head, who are probably the person who snagged the pair in question.......

wp_ss_20150311_0001.png
Looks like Oakley might do it all over again....

Back