1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. daron

daron Oakley Beginner

There are a lot of sites with Oakley fakes, also saying there are so. This site does say Authentic Oakleys.
    Prices are not low as for fakes, but still around 40%-50% lower than retail, and they have a lot of models on the website.
    Site has really bad english, probably asians setting up the site, but also meaning they have not just copied everything.. good or bad ?

So, is this possible? Anyone tried this?
    Tempting..

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. obiwan

obiwan Oakley Beginner

CHENGDU WEST DIMENSION DIGITAL TECHNOLOGY CO., LTD. out of China using a hosting company in the UK with prices so low you can't believe it?

Now tell me what you think.

3. qBan

qBan The Hijinxer

what ^ said

4. hearno

hearno Oakley Collector

First post pitching some nonsense site.... Dare I use the word troll??

5. daron

daron Oakley Beginner

Use whatever word, as long as the forum rules allow it.
    Yes, really strange a guy looking to buy his first Oakleys, thought about it, looking on ebay to get something he can afford, also stumbles on some other sites, thinks can this be true... good way to find out to ask the people at a dedicated Oakley forum.
    Yep, that's a troll.
    I also think this sites stinks, otherwise I would already have ordered right, if all looked good to me.

Sorry for asking then. It might be obvious to all here, but the thought was also to let others see the replies here, can help one or two to not order from a site like this.

6. Rustpot

Rustpot M Frame Lover Premium Member

Don't worry about it man. It's better to ask first rather than your first post being "so I paid half price from some website for FAKES!"

A few of the signs I see are:
    Different versions of X-Metals and other pairs posted with nonstandard color combinations.
    Standard lens tints are wrong, like Fire Iridium looks very green and not very mirrored.
    Their "about us" says they are "bigTrading company in USA".

I'm sure we could find a lot more issues, besides them representing themselves as US-based but clearly don't have a grasp on English.

7. qBan

qBan The Hijinxer

some of the descriptions said: "warm grey iridium" lol

8. TheDutchman92

TheDutchman92 Oakley Enthusiast

Haha, so silly. It is ALWAYS grammar, semantics or product knowledge that lets these phonies down.

9. qBan

qBan The Hijinxer

by no means am an expert, but come on seriously hahaha

10. TheDutchman92

TheDutchman92 Oakley Enthusiast

In 96 posts time you will be an Oakley Expert :dance3: