• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Hell Froze Over - I Bought A Radarlock. Impressions, Questions

Take the liberty to ask, do you know where this range/heater lens for Radarlock can be purchased now? I am also a basketball lover and have been wanting to buy goggles, the M Frame Slash is not available, the Radarlock does not have large lenses, which is very annoying.

I've never seen a Radarlock Range lens and a heater was never an option for the Radarlock as it was more of an M Frame thing. To my knowledge the Range was specific to the Radar only. If your looking for a big lens for the Radarlock, your best bet is a Pitch or find a Radarlock XL frame. The Xl extends up more than it does down though.

If you want a Range lens I would just find a decent Radar frame and put a Range lens in it. I O the Radar is superior to the Radarlock anyway.

I've never seen a Radarlock Range lens and a heater was never an option for the Radarlock as it was more of an M Frame thing. To my knowledge the Range was specific to the Radar only. If your looking for a big lens for the Radarlock, your best bet is a Pitch or find a Radarlock XL frame. The Xl extends up more than it does down though.

If you want a Range lens I would just find a decent Radar frame and put a Range lens in it. I O the Radar is superior to the Radarlock anyway.
Thank you for your reply.

I have a Radar EV myself, but he can't install the strap.

I observed Hinrich using Radarlock series goggles after replacing the M Frame Slash, I know that the radarlock can be strapped, but Hinrich's radarlock has larger lenses and covers a wider area.

I also have the M Frame Heater, but I don't have the strap or foam either, so I don't know where to get these accessories.

I have a Radar EV myself, but he can't install the strap.

I observed Hinrich using Radarlock series goggles after replacing the M Frame Slash, I know that the radarlock can be strapped, but Hinrich's radarlock has larger lenses and covers a wider area.

I also have the M Frame Heater, but I don't have the strap or foam either, so I don't know where to get these accessories.
Once you meet the exchange criteria you can post there that your looking for those things.

They made an M Frame slash kit that had the foam and strap so someone might have you laying around they would sell.

Once you meet the exchange criteria you can post there that your looking for those things.

They made an M Frame slash kit that had the foam and strap so someone might have you laying around they would sell.

I'll go look for that kit.

I'll go look for that kit.
This is the kit you'll need if you want it for an M Frame

20220618_151759.jpg
Is for a pro M but I'm fairly certain it'll work for new m frame as well.

This is my M Frame, it feels like the most basic M frame, not the pro M and the new M frame you mentioned, I don't know if I can install this kit.

View attachment 971063

The frame you have is normally referred to as the "new" M Frame. The prior version M Frames were the Mumbo style with the flat frames and hammer stems.

The "new" M Frame and Pro are basicly the same with the exception of the hinges and metal icons on the new M Frame.

The slash kit should work fine with that model

The frame you have is normally referred to as the "new" M Frame. The prior version M Frames were the Mumbo style with the flat frames and hammer stems.

The "new" M Frame and Pro are basicly the same with the exception of the hinges and metal icons on the new M Frame.

Thank you very much for your guidance.

I will go buy the kit!

I would also like to ask, in addition to the M Frame Slash used by Stoudemire and the Radarlock series used by Kirk Hinrich, do you know the other Oakley goggle series used by basketball player?

Back