• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Hello All, thanks for creating a community of Oakley products especially sunglasses! My oakley Sliver uranium got stolen.

OMaster

Oakley Beginner
Hello everyone,

I’m Geoffrey and i love Oakley products even though i just recently broke a pair of Oakley Sliver’s.(the frame arm broke off) I’m still an oakley lover lol. I had another pair of Oakley Sliver Uraniums ( bright green frame ) but those got stolen from me.

I Joined this group in hopes I can find someone ok with parting ways with a pair of their Oakley Sliver Uraniums.. I know it’s a long shot but I am willing to pay decent money to get a pair of Oakley Sliver Uranium. I can send pictures if anyone needs to see exactly what pair I’m after!

Thanks for reading and allowing me in this group and hopefully this reaches someone generous enough :)

2EED1E5E-FFC4-4B2B-9656-0BDEB79B40F1.png

Hello everyone,

I’m Geoffrey and i love Oakley products even though i just recently broke a pair of Oakley Sliver’s.(the frame arm broke off) I’m still an oakley lover lol. I had another pair of Oakley Sliver Uraniums ( bright green frame ) but those got stolen from me.

I Joined this group in hopes I can find someone ok with parting ways with a pair of their Oakley Sliver Uraniums.. I know it’s a long shot but I am willing to pay decent money to get a pair of Oakley Sliver Uranium. I can send pictures if anyone needs to see exactly what pair I’m after!

Thanks for reading and allowing me in this group and hopefully this reaches someone generous enough :)

View attachment 1041787
Welcome

Latest Posts

Back