1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. X_Metal32

X_Metal32 Oakley Beginner

Hi my name is Dennis. I was linked to this forum from an ebay seller after seeking a way to authenticate his Oakley's. I was disappointed in the lack of knowledge of the Oakley store employee at the corporate office not to mention the fear of being sued due to telling me if a certain pair were authentic or not at the local store; so I decided to join this forum.

I was born in 1983, so I was just a teen when Oakley took off.
    I was a huge Chicago Bulls fan and thought it was cool to be able to watch the Bulls parades year after year upon winning the National Championships. I remember Michael Jordan wearing some cool shades but never thought to research what type. Come to find out, one of the shades was an Oakley Jordan R1, although not endorsed, I came across these shades this week and just purchased it, serial #0245 for $800.

My first Oakley Juliet I sadly lost a few years back. So far I have another Juliet with the hammer lens style and now the Jordan R1 which I will receive this week.

My goal is to finish out collecting the rest of the Juliet (Hammer lens style) to cover the lens colors I like.
    Also looking to own a pair of Ducatti's despite it not being hammer style, love the Carbon black on red.
    All in all, would like to own about 6 total pairs, not quantity but quality.
    Juliet and Romeos are the only ones I really like, old school here but still feels new school.

I am just getting my hands wet with Oakley again, good to join this site to meet people who probably put Oakley employees to shame with their knowledge. I look forward to finishing out the collection I wish I started in the mid-late 90's.

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Funky-Trixtar

Funky-Trixtar Me ,some time ago............. Premium Member

Greetings Dennis.

X_Metal32 likes this.
  3. Fernando

Fernando Oakley Expert Premium Member

Wellcome Dennis :welcome:

4. Dennis Panlilio

Dennis Panlilio Oakley Expert Premium Member

Greetings! I like your name! :p Welcome to the Oakley Forum! :welcome:

5. Nortika

Nortika Oakley Expert Premium Member

Welcome what glasses were you trying to authenticate? if you like hammer stems you might want to look into X-metal XX also

6. OakleyGuru379

OakleyGuru379 What is that thing?!

Welcome to the forum!

7. washi me sensie

washi me sensie The Oakley R┼Źnin

welcome to the forum bro!

8. YakuzaFloralGangsta

YakuzaFloralGangsta R1 Ninja Premium Member Lifetime Member

9. Teetogreen

Teetogreen Oakley Collector

Welcome aboard

10. pjd1234