• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Hello From New Jersey

Did you get pulled over for pumping your own gas? Because they dont trust people to pump their own gas in Jersey.

It's not because they don't trust us. It's because they tax our a$$ off on gas and they have to justify it. Oh........... I almost forgot the other reason.
images.jpg

I pumped my own gas in jersey once. That's how I found out about that crazy law. The guy yelled and yelled at me. I was so confused.

You know what's really funny? I used to travel out of state a lot for work. A couple of times I pulled into a gas station behind a car from Jersey and laughed my a$$ off because the other driver would be sitting there beeping their horn, waiting for someone to come pump their gas.

You know what's really funny? I used to travel out of state a lot for work. A couple of times I pulled into a gas station behind a car from Jersey and laughed my a$$ off because the other driver would be sitting there beeping their horn, waiting for someone to come pump their gas.

I had to show someone how to use the pumps once. I was going snowboarding and need some liquid lubrication. He was all "We don't pump gas in New Jersey, we arent allowed." I taught him the rocket horticulture behind the gas pump.

I had to show someone how to use the pumps once. I was going snowboarding and need some liquid lubrication. He was all "We don't pump gas in New Jersey, we arent allowed." I taught him the rocket horticulture behind the gas pump.

There's more than a few out there that aren't exactly the sharpest tacks in the box........:lolsign:
f187d0e12a04d9775d0e56be4b21a716.jpg

Back