• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Hello from Scotland

CybrHwk

Oakley Beginner
Hi,

I'm Graeme, been a fan of Oakley for a long time, clothing, backpacks, belts and of course sunglasses.

I have a serial numbered 2nd gen Juliet Emerald iridium that I have had for 11yrs, just got them back from Oakley to have tightened and the unobtainium pieces replaced. Excellent service and now back to being tight. From what I've read here, the service seems to be better in Europe.

Just last week I bought a pair of Badman Sapphire iridium that I have now taken back to the shop for a replacement as the were a number of flaws on the front, fit was great and the sapphire iridium is excellent. Glad we have 2yr warranty here in Europe as I doubt they will be as hard wearing as my original X-Metals.

G.

hi from somerset!

i have just bought the badman myself and i am very pleased with it - though i am not classing it in the same league as any of the original x-metals.

Hello from Scotland too
Welcome to the forum!

I think you're right though, the service in Europe has been excellent. I'm waiting on one of my Juliets being returned from being serviced, just waiting on them getting my lenses back in stick before they send them back

S.

Latest Posts

Back