• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Hello from the UK

WildfireS3

Oakley Beginner
London, UK
Hi

I'm in the UK and used to be a massive Oakley fan from since the first Eye Jackets came out. I never bought new sunglasses and have been dissapointed to see that Oakley have moved towards the Sport and plastic styles only recently.

However, I did have a bit of an Oakley obsession in the mid-90's with T-Shirts, shoes, jeans, bags etc.

Sadly I have realised this week that I have lost by beloved A-Wire 1.0 carbon polarized. I have no idea where they have gone and the could be floating around my house, but they used to live in a cabinet on a display stand. I remember wearing them once, have the bag but the glasses may have perished.

Anyhow, I have taken stock of the glasses I have and some could do with a refresh / new lenses etc. This looks to be a good place to start. Current collection is:

X-Metal Juliet, Carbon and Fire Polarised
X-Metal Penny, Titanium and Ice
Nano 1.0 - Black Polarised
Eye Jacket 1.0 - Black, Polarised
Minute 1.0 - Black
Half Jacket 1.0 - Black (not sure what lenses, but they are yellow)
Whisker - Grey, black polarised
Whisker Ti - Polarised

Hoping to get some info on replacement lenses and pads etc. What's good as there seems to be loads of replacements on eBay etc. but not sure what to get. And maybe find a pair of A-Wires and expand the collection a bit.

Welcome from another uk based member...

You have come to the right place for all the info you need.

IMG_3792.JPG

Here they are, sadly missing my beloved A-Wires :(

From the back right:

Whisker Ti - Polarised
Eye Jacket 1.0 - Polarised (never worn out)
Half-Jacket 1.0 - Not sure what lenses, but I used them for mountain biking
Nano Wire 1.0 - Polarised
Penny - Ice
Minute - My first ever pair
Juliet - Fire Polarised - Custom from Oakely
Whisker - Polarised

Back