• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Help Me Improve This Colour Combination?

That's one combo I run

pb170119f.jpg
loooks awesome.

it you want a simpler look, i would go for black earsocks with black iridiums. or black earsocks with ice iridiums. i've always thought ice lenses look great with silver frames. if you wanted more ideas, you could always go into the customizing page, choose your frame color, and play around with the earsocks and lenses and get an idea of what each combination would look like.

btw, i'm thinking about picking up the red earsock kit for my flak jackets. are the ones on yours the same ones as the accessory kit? i noticed there are 3 or 4 shades of red earsocks on the customizing page.

it you want a simpler look, i would go for black earsocks with black iridiums. or black earsocks with ice iridiums. i've always thought ice lenses look great with silver frames. if you wanted more ideas, you could always go into the customizing page, choose your frame color, and play around with the earsocks and lenses and get an idea of what each combination would look like.

Good ideas ~
The issue there is that alot of the earsocks in the 'custom' area aren't available in aftermarket I don't have the funds right now for an entire new pair. :p
I actually got this pair custom from Oakley. I had the thought that the Fire had a little more red in it than it apparently does, but I still like it looks good.
Just trying to brainstorm some ideas on how to improve it a bit. :)

Back