1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. lee.s.b

lee.s.b Oakley Enthusiast

Hi all,
    Can anyone help with a date when this type of custom bag was supplied with custom orders.
    Thanks in advance, lee Help with dating custom softbag Please - IMG_20150418_070337132.jpg

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Patient_Cero

Patient_Cero Oakley Collector

I have a couple that look like that from a 2008'ish order. Haven't done any since so can't say what changes, if any, have happened in the design since then.

3. lee.s.b

thanks Patient_Cero, this came with a non serial pair of juliets so i'm guessing 4th gen
    can anybody confirm if 3rd gen custom juliets (if there is such a thing) came without a serial number.
    the seller said although they are a standard plasma/fire combo they were out of stock at his local Oakley store so they made him up a pair as a custom order.

this is the custom bag i've received in recent years Help with dating custom softbag Please - custom bag.jpg

4. pistolpetefan23

pistolpetefan23 Oakley Expert Premium Member

Nice restaurant, order it a couple glasses of wine, tell it it has nice seams, reap the rewards.

Frogskins and lee.s.b like this.
  5. lee.s.b

thanks for the advice,;) it's on a similar line to one my dad gave me about 20 years ago

6. the_owl

the_owl Oakley Expert

In some countries you cant date bags. be thankful. Vote YES on NO!!

7. Carrera1963

Carrera1963 Lover of Juliet Premium Member

I had a couple of OCP Holbrooks last year, that bag has in turn been replaced with a really colourful one. Think there have been some photos on here.

I think Juliets only joined the OCP officially from the 4th gen, interested if anyone here knows any different for sure.

8. lee.s.b

thanks, i thought they'd be 4th gen, it was just wishful thinking that there was maybe a chance that it was 3rd gen without serial due to it being custom

9. Carrera1963

Carrera1963 Lover of Juliet Premium Member

Not a lot of difference between 3rd and 4th gens anyway.

10. lee.s.b

thanks, i'm still learning my way around X metal's generations etc