• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Help with juliets !

Status
Not open for further replies.

charlie4

Oakley Beginner
New Jersey
So a buddy of mine has a pair of juliets he wants to get rid of. I'm pretty sure they're plasma with ice iridium, non polarized. There is no serial # on them. Lenses looked excellent, no scratches. The frame however is loose in the middle.
What would be a fair price to offer him and how much am I looking at to get these tuned up if I purchase them ?
Thanks guys.

Just the glasses? 200? Maybe 250? Complete set? Maybe 300? Nose bridge tune up? The X-MAN Custom Metalworks It's $50 but he will do a better job than Oakley and you won't have to worry about it getting lost or ****ed up. Free shipping if you submit pictures and a testimonial on his site!

I would figure the price of the tune up into the purchase price. I've sold several of these complete for close to 400 but thats feebay and they didn't need a tune up.

I wouldn't go over 200. Depends how desperate you are for a pair. Remember you'll be without them for a week while they get tuned.

If the frame and lenses are nice and free of any major marks he could probably get around $225 on ebay. A nice set of original Ice lenses are $100 by themselves. On the forum he could get $175-$200. A tuned pair however will not always fetch top dollar. Oakley tuneups are always about 75% as tight as a new pair, and that's if they don't mess them. X-man will get them nice and tight without any issues, but the rivets are noticeably different and some people don't like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back