• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Hi from HI (Hawaii) !

iamFLIP

Unretired
Hi everyone!

I just found this site while looking for Juliet replacement lenses.

Anyway, I am from Hawaii where it is necessary to wear sunglasses for 365 days of the year. I bought my first Oakley (Blade) glasses in the 1990, then got the A-wire, C-Wire, and E Wire through the years. In 2000, I bought my first Juliet which became my favorite sunglasses to wear everyday. A few years after that, I found another Juliet (with scratched lenses) at a flea market and I bought it for $15. I went thru a lot of replacement lenses over the years and my favorites are ice iridium polarized and fire iridium polarized. These 2 Juliets were used interchangeably everyday until early last year when both were too loose to wear anymore.

My wife then bought me a Straight Jacket with black iridium polarized lenses to use. And she gave me a Tincan Ferrari edition for Christmas. And I recently bought a Tincan Carbon with satin black frame and black iridium polarized lenses at a discount.

I really like the Tincans but I missed the Juliets, so after a year of delay, I sent the Juliets to Oakley for a much needed tune-up. And after less than 2 weeks, I got those back.

Now, I need lenses preferably -- ice iridium polarized, fire iridium polarized, and ruby polarized.
Also, looking for a display stand.

Thank you!

Oakley Juliets.jpg

Fire iridium polarized shouldn't be too hard to find. Ice was made so it shouldn't be impossible but isn't an easy one. Ruby polarized they never made for Juliet - someone here will chime in on if anything they make in ruby polarized can be cut for Juliet.

WELCOME! It's a great group of people on here!

Fire iridium polarized shouldn't be too hard to find. Ice was made so it shouldn't be impossible but isn't an easy one. Ruby polarized they never made for Juliet - someone here will chime in on if anything they make in ruby polarized can be cut for Juliet.

WELCOME! It's a great group of people on here!
Big Taco for ruby and ice polarized and maybe fire too and also violet polarized too.

Back