• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Holbrook.

damn thats awesome! congrats. I'm not a huge fan of the the Rossi, so im gonna hold out until I see it for an absolute steal. Just two more for my completed shaun whites, thats my goal at the moment.

Rossis are so nice.. So simple and sexy. And nice man! I think I remember seeing you needed the matte black pair.. If so def pick that one up. Its become one of my favorite pairs.

Rossis are so nice.. So simple and sexy. And nice man! I think I remember seeing you needed the matte black pair.. If so def pick that one up. Its become one of my favorite pairs.

Thats my next target for sure. My JupCamos and Rossis im just gonna hold off and wait for some good deal to present itself

Three newest additions:

Red/Blue AUS "exclusive" (shout out to Randy aka slvrdragn69 for thr hookup on those), and SW White w/ 24k.

DSC_0807.jpg

Love the red "exclusives". What are the history of those? Where they made for some special event or something else?

Attachments

• DSC_0807.jpg
    DSC_0807.jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 158
  • DSC_0807.jpg
    DSC_0807.jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 182

Latest Posts

Back