• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Hollowpoint automatic

oakleybadman

I should Work at Oakley
Hey has anyone attempted to put a automatic movement inside a hollowpoint? Suggestions on going about it. Can't see why not.

Yeah I want one. I had the one that is on eBay but I'm not paying using a money wire transfer. So I'm back to square one!

I was wondering how heavy are these watches? I currently use a Montblanc GMT Automatic and it is a thick and heavy watch. I like it because it can take abuse and keep on ticking but it can get heavy. When I look at Oakley watches some of them seem very thick and the bands look heavy.

@oakleybadman thank you for the reply. My watch is stainless and it is heavy. Do most of the oakley watches come with Sapphire crystal? That stuff is great.

I would say majority of them do. People always ask about my hollowpoint in regards that it looks heavy but it's actually not bad at all. Figure it's 45% lighter than stainless

Thank you for the replies. Is the going rate for these around $1200? I think that's the ebay asking.

Back