• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

USPS Smart Locker (anyone used one before)?

XxRuMKaxX

I Should Work at M-Experiment
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
So prepping a label to go to California through the USPS site this message popped up... seems like a pretty smart idea! Has anyone used one of these? If you live in a high risk neighborhood for porch pirating you may want to look into this and see if one is near you! As a seller I would feel allot better about sending to something like this than just adding signature confirms and hoping the carrier does their job right.

Screenshot 2024-03-25 at 9.01.43 PM.png

So prepping a label to go to California through the USPS site this message popped up... seems like a pretty smart idea! Has anyone used one of these? If you live in a high risk neighborhood for porch pirating you may want to look into this and see if one is near you! As a seller I would feel allot better about sending to something like this than just adding signature confirms and hoping the carrier does their job right.

View attachment 1127771
I’ve had stuff delivered to Amazon lockers when I knew I wasn’t going to be home to collect it before and also used them for returns. Works pretty well. I used ones in a high end shopping centre, I’ve seen them in slightly dodgier parts of the city where I wouldn’t be quite as convinced…

View attachment 1127771
BestBuy has had these for a couple years in our town. The times that I used it, it worked fine. Nice that I could pick up at any time.
I have not seen a USPS one around my area yet.

Back