• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

How I spent my morning...

reggavegga

I am Jim Jannard...
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
Cincinnati, Ohio
There is a decent size car show tomorrow. My F-N-L is taking 2 cars to the show. One is a convertible 57 Chevy Bel-Air 2 door all red. The next one is a 54 Corvette also a convertible. I went over to his house this morning and basically washed both of them and dried them off and shined up the whitewall tires to get them ready for tomorrow. I will drive the 54 corvette there and back which is a head turner. Anyway I mounted my poor man's Gopro (Foscam) BNIB for 50.00 bucks...and took a couple of pictures of the Corvette...Thes pictures are before I cleaned them up. Look behind the vette and you can see hood up on 57 Bel-Air. BTW he also has a 63 split window Corvette and a 57 Thunderbird and a 57 Corvette. We get along great LOL. Also this is the car we got married in ...

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Last edited:
There is a decent size car show tomorrow. My F-N-L is taking 2 cars to the show. One is a convertible 57 Chevy Bel-Air 2 door all red. The next one is a 54 Corvette also a convertible. I went over to his house this morning and basically washed both of them and dried them off and shined up the whitewall tires to get them ready for tomorrow. I will drive the 54 corvette there and back which is a head turner. Anyway I mounted my poor man's Gopro (Foscam) BNIB for 50.00 bucks...and took a couple of pictures of the Corvette...Thes pictures are before I cleaned them up. Look behind the vette and you can see hood up on 57 Bel-Air. BTW he also has a 63 split window Corvette and a 57 Thunderbird and a 57 Corvette. We get along great LOL. Also this is the car we got married in ...

View attachment 265954

View attachment 265955
You married your F-N-L?!?! :shock:

Back