• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

How long before you added a duplicate frame type to your collection....take 2

How long did it take you before you duplicated a frame type and how long have you been collecting

• - 1 TO 5 YEARS

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • + I have less than 25 different frame types

• + I have over 100 different frame types

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Orion

I hit things with sticks....
First attempt the formatting of the questions was not correct so......take 2. Feel free to add comments to the post. Basically I'm curious to know how long it was before you had a duplicate frame type.

Sorry for the limiting responses ( I was limited to 20 responses so I had to widen the numbers a bit).

I ran out of space on the response questions feel free to add here.

I've been collecting for 6 years I have less than 25 different frames (currently 10) and I do not have a duplicate frame type.

I picked my answer. :rolleyes:
I ran out of space but I had a response just for you.

- My name is Frank and I'll own all y'all's Oakley's. I get triples of my doubles, and most of the time I quadruple those, not even taking into consideration rubbers and lens combinations so add an aditional factor of 10. That doesn't even take into consideration all the custom rubbers and lenses that were made just for me since I'm the re-incarnation of Vlad the Impaler, so let's say 'square' all those. As a matter of fact..... you better just hand over all your pairs to me. I'll get them eventually.

I ran out of space but I had a response just for you.

- My name is Frank and I'll own all y'all's Oakley's. I get triples of my doubles, and most of the time I quadruple those, not even taking into consideration rubbers and lens combinations so add an aditional factor of 10. That doesn't even take into consideration all the custom rubbers and lenses that were made just for me since I'm the re-incarnation of Vlad the Impale, so let's say 'square' all those. As a matter of fact..... you better just hand over all your pairs to me. I'll get them eventually.
:rofl:

:spiteful: YES! Here come the duplicate pairs. I hope your ready to change your poll answer.
Well actually I am, tomorrow, if all goes well. But the type that will make me change won't be x-metal ( not yet anyway). It will be Fives 3.0.

Currently I have a pair of Olive Crystal, and tomorrow, I will hopefully close on a pair of Blue Crystal and Cinder Red 3.0

Back