• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

How often do you wear X-Metals?

I never realized these things had become SO expensive. Makes me so mad my Romeos were stolen by the UPS driver... ugh! I have some "daily" use Juliets that I wear once every week or 2. I have another brand new pair in the box, that I suppose I'll be leaving there now. lol

X-metals every day, not only in summer but also in winter.
In the summer I tend to use my X-squared (polarized fire iridium) more than my XX (polarized ruby iridium) for daily wear. At the beach, the X-Squared is my go-to pair because it provides better wrap around coverage (perfect for ogling).

When going to the mall or doing any daytime outdoor walk I sometimes use my R1 (emerald iridium polarized) or my Penny.

When I am mowing the lawn, I use my SI Split Jacket with transition lenses (which is also perfect for rainy days).

I never realized these things had become SO expensive. Makes me so mad my Romeos were stolen by the UPS driver... ugh! I have some "daily" use Juliets that I wear once every week or 2. I have another brand new pair in the box, that I suppose I'll be leaving there now. lol

Curious ... How do you know it was him?

I switch between my Ti02 XX and polished Juliet for daily use. On special occasions I get out my Ichiro Slate Iridium polished Juliet. My very favorite pair.

I have 3 Juliets (+ a 4th on the way) and an XX, and I wear all of them switching from one to the other depending on the occasion. These beauties are made to be worn IMO, but that's just me.
I agree, meant to be worn. I have 7 pair, and the only ones I don't wear are a mint 1st Gen ruby juliet. Those are display only. All others are in rotation depending on what I am doing.

I've moved from most days to everyday. It's a rare occasion that I wear anything else. If I do wear anything else, it's a Boss.

Latest Posts

Back