• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

How Old Are You?

35 been collecting since 2002. My ex bought me a pair of black/black minutes from the new "O" store. I was back a few days later to pick up the silver/ice minutes pair I was staring at while she was paying for the black pair. Then I discovered the "bay" and many more online shopping places... I figure I would have a lot of money in the bank right now but I would do it all over again. up to 200+ pairs right now but I stopped counting. Used to be all about collecting whether they matched me or not but now its all about if I like them ON me or not. Needless to say the purchases have slowed a lot!

38. However I have never seen a grown man look back in the mirror. Feel like I'm 20 most days.

First pair in 1990. Gave up on Oakley in 2007. Fell back in love with the xmetals a few months ago. Started collecting a few months ago.

38. However I have never seen a grown man look back in the mirror. Feel like I'm 20 most days.

First pair in 1990. Gave up on Oakley in 2007. Fell back in love with the xmetals a few months ago. Started collecting a few months ago.
I'm 30. But, if you take off 10 I'm 20 years old. -:)

Just like Beancooker, I started collecting a few months ago, in February. I fell in love with the Romeo and then the Pitboss.

Now I'm after rare items like the C Six.

just turned 37. first pair was an a wire that was brought to the beach then stored only to find the lenses eaten up (by the salt no doubt). swore i would never buy oakley again. my wife laughs at me now. fell in love again with x metals when i started to be able to afford it. around 2010 i think. partially regretting it now...LOL.

25... about as many Oakley's as i've bought over the years too haha

old enough to know better, but to young to care, bought my first pair of x metal romeo 1's new when I was 15yo and still own them!

Latest Posts

Back