• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
Has anyone found an alternative? As much as I would like to protect the investment with Oakley solutions, having to drive 15 miles out to refill a 1fl oz bottle all the time is ridiculous. Lenscrafter didn't even know about the cleaning kit when I mentioned it.

Has anyone found an alternative? As much as I would like to protect the investment with Oakley solutions, having to drive 15 miles out to refill a 1fl oz bottle all the time is ridiculous. Lenscrafter didn't even know about the cleaning kit when I mentioned it.

well good old soap and warm watwr has been working fine since before all this lens cleaning solution stuff :) plus you can clean the frames and earsoks etc while youre at it as well

I just bought my first Oakleys (Jupiter Squared Wood Grain) and was wondering wouldn't pinching the lens hard to get them out damage them a little?

After a Cycling training I always shower with my oakley's. I get them spotless clean after that.
My girlfriend thinks I am weird.. maybe i have to shower with her too ;)

Hmm mine thinks i have too many already, if i showered with them, well, that wouldnt be good

Glad I join this forum. Very informative. I used to just rinse my Oakleys after heavy use in the sun. But now I use mild soap and luke warm water to remove oil and grime and whatnot from them and let them air dry. They now as fresh as when they first left the shop.

Back