• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

I Think I Just Got Really Lucky...

jiveSEVEN

I Should Work at Oakley...
Denver, CO
I can't post a link, but go to ebay, search "oakley juliet", check "completed listings", and look for something that ended VERY VERY cheap that is NOT a juliet :).

I saw it too... But the seller won't ship overseas so I had to let it pass.

Joben: it's a penny.

Post the link, you already won! The reason the mods don't want ebay links posted is to discourage bidding wars between members, but since you won, i'm sure it's fine :)

Post the link, you already won! The reason the mods don't want ebay links posted is to discourage bidding wars between members, but since you won, i'm sure it's fine :)

Ok then Damon here is the link...you trying to get me banned? Haha jk.

eBay - New & used electronics, cars, apparel, collectibles, sporting goods & more at low prices

bSSZk.jpg

$70 shipped, seller emailed me stating they have been in a drawer for the last 3 years and are pretty much brand new except for very minor scratches, and the nose bridge is very tight. Serial PV014952. It's weird how I went to my mac since the fake juliet seller just gave me a refund and I decided to search "Oakley Juliet" on ebay and this popped up with a buy it now!

Back