• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying Ichiro Carbon OO blue

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Saw one for $2500.00 :eek: WAY to much.

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
Saw one for $2500.00 :eek: WAY to much.

yeah I definitely would not pay more than $2400 for it :)

I know right @Wicked @David_Oakley but thats his pricing and we must respect that...i almost made a deal to a reputable collector but unfortunately one buyer got all the 6 as package..so my chances are getting slimmer each day because very few or almost none are willing to let go of that carbon...its a painful process but im willing to wait, so when that time comes il be ready...hopefully the price will be lower than that amount you mentioned.

Last edited:
willing to trade my romeo 1 plasma mint matching serial plus cash to your ichiro carbon blue

Sorry to be the bad guy but i can't pass the occasion to sell all in the same time
I'll keep my eyes open for you for sure
Good luck my friend

Username Hidden said:
Sorry to be the bad guy but i can't pass the occasion to sell all in the same time
I'll keep my eyes open for you for sure
Good luck my friend
:wink:no worries bro, and if ever youre still deciding to sell it per piece, i would have advised you to wait a little bit more coz selling it as pack is far more better than giving me one or two units. and im sure time will come il find mine...i just read your post last 2012 and i see myself in you who's very eager and desperate just to obtain the missing piece to your precious ichiro collection..again many thanks, and il be needing all the luck i can get..Lol!!

bump:lolsign:

Friday bump...

Willing to trade my LNIB plasma and xmetal XS complete plus Romeo 1 plasma fire matching serial

:bump::bump::bump:...its worth the wait.:dance2:

Username Hidden said:
WOW, I wish I had one to take that deal
im willing to let go some of my Collection just to complete my ichiro set...but no one is interested, i guess the offer stands until tomorrow..otherwise il pay cash..in case you know someone, a hook up will be appreciated. thanks @X-metal

Last edited: