• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

If You Are Going To Use The Sale Forums Learn How To Leave Feedback.

We are a community where reputation goes a long way. Post count, join date, and feedback score all help convey legitimacy of a member and give another member confidence to deal with them.

If you're worried about how many posts you have, how grand your feedback score is, or look down on new members because they haven't been here that long... well then I agree with nlgrav.

I dont feel like that at all just saying it is frustrating that when I do a trade , sell, or buy it would be nice for them to leave feedback to convey I am ok to deal with. As you said, it is all on reputation.

Complainers. Don't join a Jeep forum. You're not building a business here, it's a trading post.

+1 if you really want feedback, ASK nicely! I always asked people that buy or sell to me, alot of times they always leave one without me asking. But getting frustrated because they don't leave you a feedback automatically, then you need to walk out and smoke one to calm you down.

I dont feel like that at all just saying it is frustrating that when I do a trade , sell, or buy it would be nice for them to leave feedback to convey I am ok to deal with. As you said, it is all on reputation.

Not saying anything towards you. I understand wanting feedback and everything. Hell, I'd like to know if the buyer thought my packaging wasn't adequate or share their frustration at my delaying a day to get things shipped.

As is we just get a thumbs up and a little green message that basically says "I'm satisfied this person didn't try to **** me royally". And the only feedback other people see are empty comments like "Great seller" "Smooth transaction". We all know those are horse **** too. There's no real room to explain things.

I'd like to see something like an option for a positive rating that has a flag, meaning there was an issue but everything worked out. If a seller has 100% feedback, but 3/4 of them are flagged and there were shipping delays or needed returns/refunds that says a LOT more than just a bunch of empty feedback and everyone feeding into the system of lusting after a perfect score.

I've yet to see anyone on Oakley Forum with less than 100% feedback, but we know from multiple threads there have been sour transactions.

Back