1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. RexxCastle

RexxCastle Oakley Enthusiast

Im looking to do a pair of IH monster dogs, Im trying to find what the closest cerakote color is to that carbon color of the fuel cell frames. as well as the shade of purple to use for icons. Ive looked at the cerakote swatches online but due to computer screen colors i know some of them look different once applied.

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. rmontez

rmontez Oakley Expert Premium Member

sorry can't help with the color but I am just curious if you are planning on doing this yourself?

3. RexxCastle

RexxCastle Oakley Enthusiast

Oh no, having chop do it most likely unless he's to backed up and not taking new projects

4. rmontez

rmontez Oakley Expert Premium Member

Just curious because I started a cerakote OTT project on my own. I'm not sure how it's turning out yet but I may have destroyed a pair of OTT's!!! lol.

5. stn51

stn51 I NEED ANOTHER FUEL CELL!

i have had alot of cerakote done and there are a few colors that match combat grey is really the closest i compared a color sample to the ih fuel cells
    it can be fixed i can give you some ideas

6. marc2040

marc2040 Guest

Here are some IH and violet impressions for your project and btw - I'm thinking about the same project ;)

IM Looking To Do A Monster Dog Cerakote Infinite Hero Project. Need Some Help - k2kmw82r.jpg

7. dr.chop

dr.chop Oakley Expert

Their greys are not on point. I blend mine to match. No need in spending $85 to get 2 tester bottles. And I am just about caught up. Next week should have me 100%