• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

I'm loving these Juliet lenses (for ruby lovers)

I only got the regular polarized version, but I wish I had just gone with the "elite" now....at the time I figured "why waste extra money when taking a chance on them?".....I'm definitely blown away at how similar these are to OEM ruby's I used to have....these just have more pink/purple in them than they did....that's a huge plus for me to be honest...
I actually go with the plain, non-polarized version of Revant lenses. They are very clear. For some reason, I only do well with Oakley polarized lenses, if polarized is required. If I can find non-polarized, I always go with that option.

Since you like Midnight Sun, try plain Flare Gold lenses from Revant. They are beautiful, nice to look through, and are very close in appearance to Oakley 24K.

I actually go with the plain, non-polarized version of Revant lenses. They are very clear. For some reason, I only do well with Oakley polarized lenses, if polarized is required. If I can find non-polarized, I always go with that option.

Since you like Midnight Sun, try plain Flare Gold lenses from Revant. They are beautiful, nice to look through, and are very close in appearance to Oakley 24K.
Man I literally ordered the non-polarized lenses yesterday lol....I can't see my phone screen at all, unless at an angle, and it's kinda annoying to take them off.

Any kinds of phone/tablet/pc/car screens and polarized lenses don't mix well for me. Polarized lenses are good for being out on the water, at the beach, in bumper-to-bumper traffic in sunny conditions, etc... but there are many instances where polarized lenses are no bueno... skiing, golf, tennis, baseball, and any other activity that requires depth perception.

Hey guys! Since OEM custom cut Ruby's are almost impossible to get hands on, I went with an aftermarket brand, and couldn't be happier!!! I got the Midnight/Sun lenses, and I think they're gorgeous!!

I was going to go with Linegear's Premium Red (I like the pink color they have, but I'm impatient and didn't want to wait for the shipping lol)

View attachment 1092062

View attachment 1092063

View attachment 1092064
i'm with you this one.
linegear is cool but that 2 week waiting/shipping is ehhh.
and revant midnight sun been around for years, i dont care ill rock aftermarket lens like revant and ikon....but no to walleva lol

Back