1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Anyone still looking for the rare Indy 500 edition Pit Boss, I plan on selling a pair that are brand new and never opened for $1,100 USD plus shipping and insurance. Anyone that is interested private message me and we can work out the details.

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Please post a price and pictures per forum rules, thanks and good luck with the sale, a super cool pair!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    24 hours....

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have a few pics but can't seem to get them to be viewed. All I get is the location of where the pics are in my computer. Will someone be kind enough to help with some instructions to allow them to be viewed by anyone interested?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Addicted to O

Rating:
    100%

Upload the pics to Photobucket (free) and paste the image url here...

Or you can go to your profile and upload them there....

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Gotta love a good DOG

Rating:
    100%
    There is a thread on the forum of how to post pictures. Put in the search criteria & it should come up. I think it was qtrain that did it. I also seam to remember Oakley Boss having a how to thread using image shack.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks for the help guys. I'm uploading them soon.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

AHHHH finally! Thank you everyone. Now that task is completed I am wanting $1,100 plus shipping with delivery confirmation and insurance.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest Staff Member

Rating:
    100%
    GOOD LUCK - thank you for the pics and the price tag!