• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Infinite Hero Frogskins

Look better in person but still not impressed.

I'm feeling this way also. They feel almost like a MPH kind of colorway (now that I know the term, it's great hahaha). Also, coming in OCP box...hmmmm. At least the Robert Williams release had that great sleeve for the box. I'd think Oakley could have made an IH sleeve or something to "liven up" the regular OCP box. After all they did make a unique microclear bag, and include the pin. :confused:

I'm feeling this way also. They feel almost like a MPH kind of colorway (now that I know the term, it's great hahaha). Also, coming in OCP box...hmmmm. At least the Robert Williams release had that great sleeve for the box. I'd think Oakley could have made an IH sleeve or something to "liven up" the regular OCP box. After all they did make a unique microclear bag, and include the pin. :confused:

It's not quite the same size as the OCP box (I think)...

Oh well, it's a swell colour combo for everyday use!

Yea, I missed picking these up on my trip recently, but they are certainly 1000% better looking in person, and that carbon frame is definitely not an ocp frame.

Latest Posts

Back