• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Insight On This Case?

That's a killer deal! I agree, run and buy it!!
Haha. Thanks guys. Now that I have confirmation, I feel more confident to pop on it. I'm going to go look at it on Tuesday with cash in hand. So long as the case is in the shape that he says, I'm going to get it.

Just the 7 pairs can be worth (depending on condition) at least 40-50 each... 7 x 50 = 350$ ...not counting the case ...
The condition on 4 or 5 of them look questionable from the pictures. But, if nothing else, I'll give them to my son to beat up as he seems to break or lose every other pair I give him.

I'm pretty excited to possibly get this sucker. My X Metals will look a lot better in it than they do stashed away in drawers.

The condition on 4 or 5 of them look questionable from the pictures. But, if nothing else, I'll give them to my son to beat up as he seems to break or lose every other pair I give him.

I'm pretty excited to possibly get this sucker. My X Metals will look a lot better in it than they do stashed away in drawers.
Pics of the other frames thrown in?

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Not too bad ... Too bad his camera is ****e ...

Ima real bad at identifying older O matter frames
#1: HJ 2.0
#2: minutes gen2 ?
#3: Valves?
#4: more minutes? Or Twenty's?
#5: ? Almost look fake :p
#6: Thumps ...as advertised ... Dog the bounty hunter style ...
#7: it looks like a Fives ... But I'm leaning towards to 'no' ...there's a sloping on the upper orbital that's throwing me off

Back