• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Introduce Yourself!

Hey

X-Metal lover from Canada.. I was Looking for X-Squared Polished Carbon part (LEFT HINGE) and decided to have a look here!

Hello Everyone,

I am here to find me a pair of JFL in Black. I have had a few pairs of Oakley's and I love them. I cant wait to find a pair and talk to others about Oakley's

Hi, to all the Oakley Enthusiast! Nice to be finally home I'm a newbie collector the series that I admire most is the x metal collection, real fine work of art! - Jon
Singapore

Hey everyone, excited to be a part of Oakley Forum! Been a big fan of Oakley for along time. Bought my first pair of frogskins in 1987 at REI in Phoenix. Unfortunately for my pocketbook my kids are both big fans also!! Looking forward to checking out the collections and really hoping to find a replacement for my 15 year old tattered static O beret!

Hello everyone!

I have been a huge Oakley fan for as long as I can remember and now I work for the company! I can't believe I didn't join sooner.

Looking forward to sharing all things Oakley with you guys.

Hey there, Kevin from Orlando.

Been an Oakley fan since I bought my first pair 14 years ago (Cyclops' Limited Edition Ruby Red X-Metal Penny's from the first X-Men) and have been hooked ever since. I fell in love with the quality and style of Oakley products and have recently started adding more to my Oakley line up. Would love to keep adding to my collection. I just bought a new pair of Custom Flak Jackets today and also have a Black and Red Kitchen Sink Backpack and the limited edition Transformers Real D 3D Gas Cans. Can't wait to afford some of the Oakley Watches!!!! I tend to go for the less bulky frame styles, X-Metal, Flak, Half-Jacket etc.

I'm also nuts about movies and Oakley's in Movies. Would love to get my hands on a pair like Jessica Biel wears in Blade: Trinity! So Sexy!

Hey there, Kevin from Orlando.

Been an Oakley fan since I bought my first pair 14 years ago (Cyclops' Limited Edition Ruby Red X-Metal Penny's from the first X-Men) and have been hooked ever since. I fell in love with the quality and style of Oakley products and have recently started adding more to my Oakley line up. Would love to keep adding to my collection. I just bought a new pair of Custom Flak Jackets today and also have a Black and Red Kitchen Sink Backpack and the limited edition Transformers Real D 3D Gas Cans. Can't wait to afford some of the Oakley Watches!!!! I tend to go for the less bulky frame styles, X-Metal, Flak, Half-Jacket etc.

I'm also nuts about movies and Oakley's in Movies. Would love to get my hands on a pair like Jessica Biel wears in Blade: Trinity! So Sexy!

Welcome!

Maybe you'd like to chime in on this thread:

http://www.oakleyforum.com/threads/x-metal-ruby-juliets-speculation.37828/

Hey everybody! I've been a huge Oakley fan since I got my first pair of fives when I was thirteen. I'm an optician and work a lot with both their sun and ophthalmic line. As far as what I collect I've just started getting into a lot of the limited edition Frogskins and other special edition Square O frames! But I love everything Oakley and love the history and technology they put into everything they do from glasses, to watches and all of their apparel!

Hey everybody! I've been a huge Oakley fan since I got my first pair of fives when I was thirteen. I'm an optician and work a lot with both their sun and ophthalmic line. As far as what I collect I've just started getting into a lot of the limited edition Frogskins and other special edition Square O frames! But I love everything Oakley and love the history and technology they put into everything they do from glasses, to watches and all of their apparel!

Welcome to the forum!!

Latest Posts

Back