• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Introduce Yourself!

hello guys, my name is Josh I only just got into the oakley scene, shame as i love the X-metals.Talk about late arrival, i have a pair of carbon blades, monster dogs, fast jackets and lucky enough to get x-metal juliets. would love a pair of romeo 1, recon i'm gonna have to save a little longer for them.

Hi I'm Edsinn.
hello guys, my name is Josh I only just got into the oakley scene, shame as i love the X-metals.Talk about late arrival, i have a pair of carbon blades, monster dogs, fast jackets and lucky enough to get x-metal juliets. would love a pair of romeo 1, recon i'm gonna have to save a little longer for them.

welcome to the forum bros!

Hello to all. Long time lerker, but first time poster. I've enjoyed all the information you guys have, and this site is now on my regular list of daily sites to check out.

Big fan of juliets and straight jackets, and now that I'm learning more about them, especially my juliets, I'm hooked. Looking forward to learning more.

Thanks all!
-TxAg

Hi, I'm Tim from the UK. Been wearing Oakley for approx 15 years. Love X metal line, nice to meet a bunch of like minded people! Speak soon,

Hi all, just doing my new member introduction. Bought and sold many of their sunglasses looking for the right fit. Seems like I have settled on Flak Jacket XLJ and Crosshair 2.0 for the moment. Hoping to try out the TwoFace and WireTap next.

Been creepn around the forum for a couple weeks now and decided to sign up. You guys do a great job informing everyone on oakley products. Keep u the good work.
Alittle about myself, as far as oakleys are concerned:brought my first pair way back about 20years ago when i was in middle school(clear/blue m-frames) that i somehow still have.
Wore eyejackets in hs and had a pair of silver/fire straight jackets in my early college years. Lost both of those long time ago.
Took a break from oaks and was a mall kiosk aviator wearer for along time in the 00s.
Brought acouple pairs of jupiters right before my wedding back in 09 that ive worn up until this summer.
Caught the bug and picked up a pair of factory lites and deviations on sale the last couple weeks and cant seem to shake the urge to keep buying.

Back