• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Introduce Yourself!

Hello fellow Oakley enthusiasts, I have been wearing Oakley's since i was 13 (Razorblades, like most of us) and since then i have always bought Oakley's but didn't have "collecting" in mind so some fell by the wayside thru the years. Now that i have the income to support such a habit the "collecting bug" has hit me hard. I am a government contractor so I have a OakleySI.com account which helps.
My current collection includes 2 Flak Jackets, Juliet's, GascanS, Wiretap, and Crosshairs. Diverse i think and am looking to add Jupiter Carbon and Tinfoil in the next month.
I stumbled onto this forum and had to join. I have a few topics that i would like to get the rest of your opinions on, I look forward to broadening my Oakley knowledge with help from you all!

Welcome to the Oakley Forum, A Community for Oakley Sunglasses Lovers. We love all thing Oakley's and would love to here about your love of Oakley.

Start in this area of the forum to say Hi, and introduce yourself to the forum.

Make sure you read Forum Rules

Then jump into some Oakley conversations!

Welcome to the Oakley Forum!
Hello, my name is Ron. My son was an avid Oakley collector and has many glasses, watches, cases and such his forum name was hootsjuliet I was just wondering if anyone remembers him. He died 3 years ago yesterday?

Back