• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Is This PB 03-303 Real?

I am sure others will chime in but I would proceed with caution. That color is often fake.

I'm gonna go with fake since he states "original box" and it's not there.

I don't even need to see the photos in detail.

He says he has the rest of the stuff, he just has to find it, beat up a bit, blah... I was just curious as the vaults are cheap but a like new PB w/o box would still be a $400+ item, maybe $450 - right? add the box and vault and you're up to $600+... I thought the writing inside looked a little off center myself, hard to tell from those angles. Also difficult to tell the true color with all these camera phones around...

There are a couple of things I look for that shows me they are fakes right away. These pics dont allow a clear view of those tell tale signs. However the facets on the icon look good and the contouring on the ti plates also look good. I did a side by side comparison in a thread showing the details of real versus fake. I have to look for it...... Ask him for better pics of the inside of the earstems..... Also the quickest way to tell and authentic is a pic of the inside of the hinge area. You should see the letter "A" with a square around it.....

4unu5ary.jpg

Last edited:
Ask him for better pics of the inside of the earstems.....
I'm already there, made that request a couple of hours ago. He said he would be happy to get me all the pics I wanted. As for the rest, he noted he was not including the box and vault because they were too beat up and did not want to take away from the glasses... we'll see.

I have also read a few of the other threads on fakes, I just could not tell from these pics.

Thanks to all who chimed in :)

From the pics id say 75 percent real. Id want more pics of specific things before gambling.

Latest Posts

Back